No two ways about it. Fiber internet is the fastest, most stable internet connection you can get. And with all the great content out there waiting to be watched, played, heard, and surfed, there’s never been a better time to switch.
Here are ten solid reasons why:
1. Speed – Fast internet is good. Faster internet is better. FIber internet delivers streaming content …HD movies, sports, TV shows, gaming … faster than ever, with none of the lag time and buffering that brings the action to a screeching halt. With speeds up to 1 Gbps, getting what you want online has never been faster.
2. All your streaming content everywhere – In 2017, 59% of American households have a subscription to a streaming video service like Hulu or Netflix. That’s a lot of binge-watching. HD movie from Netflix on the family room TV. Gaming upstairs. Apple TV, Roku, Slingbox … if every screen in the house is playing something different, you need the speed and stability that only fiber internet can deliver.
3. World-class internet, personalized local service – Fast internet is great, but what happens when you need help? Or once you’ve signed up to have fiber internet installed, how long will it take and how easy is it to find out where your order stands? Getting your fiber internet from United means that world-class, 24/7 customer service is local.
4. All-you-can-eat data – The typical American household has five streaming devices … a couple of mobile phones, a tablet, a gaming console and a laptop. And nearly 20 percent of American households are “hyper-connectors,” with 10 Which means a lot of data consumption.
Only fiber internet can deliver all the fast downloads and streaming you demand without data caps and the speed slowdowns that happen with other internet service providers.
5. Free installation – United makes getting started with fiber internet easy. And free. So where other providers charge up to $100 for an installation, getting fiber internet with United is free. Once you schedule your installation, United’s local support staff keeps you up to date on the status of your install. United’s licensed, highly trained technicians handle all the connections, set up your network, and then and ensure all your devices work like they’re supposed to.
6. Options to fit your every need – The internet router holds the key to fiber internet’s speed and stability. United provides several wireless router and modem options, including the ability to use your own router. You can choose to use AmpliFi or a Mesh system with extenders for whole home coverage. Think of it as your own in-home wifi network, cutting down on interference with neighbors using the same Wifi channel.
7. Internet insight – When you choose to use a United router, you can work together to maintain the best speeds possible. They can help with troubleshooting and control to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Their team can see how many devices are connected, what the bottleneck may be, and resolve any connection issue on the fly. Plus, United can let you know if your speed need has grown in terms of the number of devices, and easily add or upgrade your speed within minutes.
8. Amazing service, amazing value – Fiber internet service allows streaming video, internet, and home phone service (and even security monitoring) to be delivered through a single strand of fiber-optic glass. All at a cost that’s less than traditional providers. Add free, no-hassles installation, and easy-to-understand pricing and it’s easy to see that fiber internet is the best value in the fastest internet you can get.
9. Faster, Fastest, Wow. We mentioned fast internet, right? United fiber internet delivers stable internet connections starting at 100Mbps all the way up to 1 Gbps. Put another way, fiber internet’s “slowest”speed of 100 Mbps is the fastest speed offered by other providers. But other providers can’t deliver the stability and value that only fiber internet can.
10. You never have to share – The fiber optic line into your house is your dedicated connection to streaming video and everything you use the internet for. Every subscriber is served by their own fiber line that runs from a nearby network switch to your house or business. Which means none of the annoying “primetime slow-downs” after supper because of neighborhood traffic. You’ll always enjoy the same reliable speeds throughout the day.
Ready to get started with world-class speed and service that comes with fiber internet? Learn more here. Or you can get started with United right away. Click here – https://gig-town.com/gofiber/